Sunday, June 2, 2013

Starting up your Training

My name is Melvin Burgos,Im a Mixed Martial Artist,im also a big fan of Dragon Ball z,a huge fan of Cross fit and Mud races.
When i first ever started,i was just about 12-13 i tryed out karate,pushups,jogging and pullups etc. that was simple,i would watch dragon ball z and try to do one arm pushups during commercial break.

I started doing Under ground mixed martial arts for a while,it broke me mentally,from there on i started training insane becuase i began not not fear much at all,in the under ground gym we would sparr and bleed,i would get my nose fractured,the room was over 95 degrees always,we fought in a room till we couldnt fight any more,and the training was insane in that heat.

Im 18 years old right now,
when i turned 18 in October,i started training more harder
but i didnt start cross fit and these intense workouts ive been doing until around winter about 6-7 months ago,it changed my body,my strength and endurance to another level,my way of building muscle was training my self to its absolute limit,and eating as much clean food as i can like goku would and get alot of rest when i could.

My types of training every month or so,i would create events known as "Hell Day" this day is the test of ones body,and it can bring you to new levels becuase of how intense the training is,its goes beyond your self and as time flys you reach out to bigger and harder "Hell Days".
My first hell day,i had my team go through survival in the winter! running ten miles ,but fire man carrys up each hill they ran near to,and workouts every few miles,it was devistating.

Wondering what are my type of workouts? keep this blog in mind
from time to time i will post everything you need to reach new levels,i have my own team that goes through this and i will gladly post there results also.
i promise you will enjoy this,and 70% of my workouts i created my self! and others are cross fit workouts that are really intense so look out for them.
Eat,Train Hard,Sleep Alot=Look like goku

If your starting your training or even trying to reach new levels you have to be hungry for it! push your body ,train it to do more then it did last week,you will see the body sculpting and the strength flying up as you push your self,i train daily i usually take 6 days to go hard and 1 day to go meduim intensity just to let me body revive a bit for the next week,it could literally be only a hour a day...YOU HAVE TIME,MAKE TIME it can even be 10minutes!! ill show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment